- To the maximum extent permitted by law (and except where expressly set out otherwise) we make no representations or warranties of any kind whatsoever, express or implied, in relation to any information, content, materials or products included in this Website or to the availability, functionality or performance of the Website.
- We have used our best endeavours to ensure that the Website Content (which may include information obtained from our licensors and other third parties) is correct and current. However, the Website content may include errors and changes or events may occur which cause the information to be inaccurate or out of date. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, theOPTOMETRIST does not warrant the reliability, accuracy, currency or completeness of the Website Content and takes no responsibility for an error, omission or defect contained in the Website Content.
- The Website Content is intended for Australian residents aged 18 and above.
- This website is provided “as is” and theOPTOMETRIST excludes all warranties of any kind to the fullest extent permissible by law. theOPTOMETRIST does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the website or any information or Website Content or that it is free of defects or viruses.
- You agree that this website is provided free of charge. theOPTOMETRIST shall not be liable to you or any person for any loss or damage of any kind which may arise from the use of theoptometristtooronga.com and the use of any information contained within it.
- theOPTOMETRIST does not warrant that any of the functions contained in the website or your access to the website will be uninterrupted or error free, or that any outage notifications will be made in a timely manner, or at all.
- theOPTOMETRIST does not represent or warrant that this website, the Website Content or any other material accessible from this website is free from computer viruses (including macro viruses) or any other defect or error which may affect your software or systems. You should protect your software and systems by installing and implementing your own security and system checks.
- From time to time theOPTOMETRIST may contact you with offers, promotional material or news related to our store or optometry in general. You can select how we contact you by calling or emailing us to update your details.
- We collect your contact information either in store, phone or via this website.
- We collect your personal information directly from you unless it is unreasonable or impracticable to do so. When collecting personal information from you, we may collect it in different ways including, but not limited to: when you visit theOPTOMETRIST for an eye test; when you attend a vision screening organised by theOPTOMETRIST at a public or industry event; when you visit our store to purchase eyewear products (such as sunglasses, frames, lenses and contact lenses) and associated products and services; when you book an eye test using our website, over the phone or when you visit our store; when you contact us via our social media pages (such as Facebook, Pinterest or Instagram); when you enter a competition; through your access and use of this website
- We may also collect personal information from third parties including: from third party companies such as credit reporting agencies, law enforcement agencies and other government entities (such as the Department of Veterans Affairs); from health funds; and from other optometrists and health practitioners with your consent.
Shop 04, Stockland Tooronga
766 Toorak Rd, Glen Iris, Australia
Tel: +61 (03) 8560 0560
Fax: +61 (03) 8692 6286
Optometrists Pty Ltd
ACN 603 642 431